Sounds like a really fun group! I especially like their style… very refreshing. I've only listened to the song once, so these are only my initial impressions:
1) Intro guitar sounds a bit thin. Maybe bring your highs down a couple db.
2) The snare felt a smidge too loud when it came in with the drum fill. It works once the singing comes in so maybe just a bit of automation at the beginning?
3) It sounds like the acoustic guitar is the only tonal instrument that's hard panned. You might think about panning the piano a bit to the left to balance it out.
4) The cymbals are pumping really hard, especially around 2:32. Maybe either raise the threshold on your compressor or open up ratio?
5) This is more of a personal note so take it or leave it. To me, there could be a bit less reverb. The sound of the tune reminds me of something you might hear on the O Brother Where Art Thou soundtrack; very "old timey". You might take a listen to a few of those tracks as reference. Again, that's more of a personal preference.
Love the tune! So far so good!