News:

Please begin sharing multitrack files as FLAC files. Read more here!

Author Topic: In Depth Mixing and Mastering Services for FREE  (Read 536 times)

• No avatar
May 07, 2014, 07:19:12 PM
I am new on this site and I'm very excited about it!

At the moment I don't have any portfolios for mixing and mastering, and I really want to build my portfolio, so that's why I am doing it for free at the moment. Don't worry, free doesn't mean bad, I will give as much effort into it, as if I was mixing and mastering for millions of dollars. I care about the quality of the music, and I have no other priorities than that.

So, I am gonna give it my full effort into mixing and mastering your track, I am running on very high-end equipment, hardware and software.

If you are interested, contact me at my email: niklas@texteriouz.com send me the tracked out .wav files, and I will work on it right away!

May 09, 2014, 10:29:48 PM
Hello Niklas,

I believe I speak for many here when I say your wish to build a portfolio is what many are hoping to achieve here.

One of the great things about Mixoff.org is the many songs that are freely available for download here, so that you can start building a portfolio.

Also, you say that you have "very high end" gear, but don't describe any of it. Folks like to discuss gear too, so I recommend a description of what you're using and your studio setup.

Also, you say that you can provide mastering services, but a real mastering studio can be very expensive — are you sure you don't mean PRE-mastering?

Respectfully,
Bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 10:33:17 PM by Duendito »
GEAR: 2010 iMac, Roland Quad Capture, Logic Pro 9, Yamaha HS80M speakers, etc.