News:

Please begin sharing multitrack files as FLAC files. Read more here!

Author Topic: Studio One 2 (newbie)  (Read 819 times)

• No avatar
May 01, 2014, 05:03:38 PM
Hi, I'm trying out the pro version, got some tutorial videos etc, and maybe it's because my going from Mixcraft to S1 is a major leap, but I can't find any simple help and instruction on how to 'easily' add my other sound files etc (like Goldbaby). The tuts go on about how amazing S1 is, how easy for drag and drop it is - but that's always referring to the sound sets, instrument etc that come with it. The tuts are great for showing you how all the various knobs etc work.

But they don't help a noobie to a fully fledged DAW unfortunately :(

I have plenty of sounds sets, effects, 3rd party plugins etc - I just don't understand how to get them in and a part of S1. Feels like this is something you should automatically know :lol:

I've searched their forums, I've searched you tube etc.

I can go through the browser, through my drives etc for loops, sounds etc. But I'd like to know if it's possible to have them easily accessible, just like the Presonus stuff is. That is, load up within S1 when it starts, rather than go though my hard drive config each time.

Hoping someone can enlighten me. Thanks

• No avatar
May 09, 2014, 12:46:52 PM
So no reply means ignore me or you have no ideas?

May 09, 2014, 10:35:51 PM
Hello, please be patient, sometimes people do not check the site for weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GEAR: 2010 iMac, Roland Quad Capture, Logic Pro 9, Yamaha HS80M speakers, etc.

May 09, 2014, 11:28:54 PM
I haven't used Studio One, but maybe try looking here:

http://forums.presonus.com/forums/show/36.page

If you've searched there before, you might have to contact Presonus and see what they say.

• No avatar
May 11, 2014, 07:02:39 PM
Thanks Guys :)