News:

Please begin sharing multitrack files as FLAC files. Read more here!

Author Topic: Glorious Unknown Collab.  (Read 21031 times)

• No avatar
April 28, 2011, 10:33:29 PM
Here is our take on Glorious Unknown.

If you would like details on what was used and what was done let me know  :)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20111420/Glorious%20Unknown_Punch%20Recording%20Mix.mp3

Billy.
This isn't 4/4!

• No avatar
April 28, 2011, 10:47:52 PM
In the chorus stay on IV twice as long...

April 29, 2011, 11:50:14 AM
Yes! the big boys have arrived! ;D
How about you(Mattski) and Guitar zero stuck your heads together and arranged this over and put it up for a new collab!?
I think having you on board would generate a bit more collaboration and your guidence for people contributions would be a win win situation....
Just a thought ;)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 11:57:43 AM by MortenDK »

Salvation Army
            bringing music to the people
                       since 1865

April 30, 2011, 01:59:12 AM
Ah I thought I was going crazy here, I was actually checking my own project to see if I did something wrong! :D
Stickfigure I think you need to consolidate the regions/tracks first before you export them!.

:(:(:(

sorry, guys, I'm going to recheck everything as soon as i can. all i can say is that i imported my tracks to a fresh project, along with the downloaded guitar zero tracks and they were aligned. bear in mind that my parts only start after a tempo change, in which i split guitar zero tracks and added a space...

i'll get to it as soon as i can. sorry and thatk you for your patience ;)

Ahhh... ok.

I will erase your previous uploaded tracks, and wait...

• No avatar
April 30, 2011, 11:03:10 AM
Ahhh... ok.

I will erase your previous uploaded tracks, and wait...

already uploaded them. the link is a few posts above, and no complaints, yet  :-[

and I confess I didn't download your tracks. they were great, and because of that I knew the moment I'd have them in my hard drive I wouldn't record my own bass or percussion... ;)

looking forward to hearing some feedback and to see how things develop. it's fun to see arrangement suggestions appearing :)

• No avatar
April 30, 2011, 11:49:44 AM
Yes! the big boys have arrived! ;D
How about you(Mattski) and Guitar zero stuck your heads together and arranged this over and put it up for a new collab!?
I think having you on board would generate a bit more collaboration and your guidence for people contributions would be a win win situation....
Just a thought ;)
I'd be down to help out...

April 30, 2011, 05:35:30 PM
Well I guess its up to Guitar Zero than... ;D

Salvation Army
                       since 1865

• No avatar
April 30, 2011, 07:44:03 PM
I'm in too, but I can't really re-track any of the recordings, because they were recorded a few years ago, and the artist doesn't live here anymore.  What is it you want me to do?  If I can I'll do it.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 07:46:17 PM by Guitar Zero »

April 30, 2011, 08:56:56 PM
I dont know!? Mattskis ideas with your tracks I guess!? If Mattskis had some arrangement ideas and its your tracks and know what is what and blah blah blah.
I was just trying to get the ball rolling course its such a great song and Mattskis know hes s*** about producing and arranging that you might benefit from mattskis ideas, or not!? but having heard hes latest upload in the World music mixoff. I just have a gut feeling that this could be germ, after Mattskis has had hes hands on it... in whatever ever form that it might be. And that this could be something really cool.
But it was just me having an idea and just thought I put it out there... ;)

Salvation Army
                       since 1865

• No avatar
May 01, 2011, 01:02:36 AM
I'm in too, but I can't really re-track any of the recordings, because they were recorded a few years ago, and the artist doesn't live here anymore.  What is it you want me to do?  If I can I'll do it.
Hmmm, ok. Well who's song is this? And if this isn't your song do we have permission to rewrite and rearrange it? Adding musical parts to it is one thing but total reconstruction is another...