News:

Please begin sharing multitrack files as FLAC files. Read more here!

Author Topic: analog mixing Audio Empire  (Read 1455 times)

• No avatar
April 07, 2013, 07:45:06 PM
I'm offering analog mixing with hardware compressors and eq using the computer to play the tracks, add reverb, tape simulation, and delay ect. I'm using a ProTools hd 2 Accel system, AMD quad core with Lynx Aurora 16 and Digi 96 I/0 for conversion. I have a great sounding room with a KRK Ergo room corrector. Monitors include Mackie 624s, Paradigm Monitor 9s, Mirage Bi polars, 12" powered sub. I also have a verity of headphones that I check my mixes on.
I have 12 years in the business and a formal education from OIART recording school.
Here's my web site...www.audioempire.ca
A sample of my most recent work is in here can be found here...http://mixoff.org/index.php/topic,360.50.html
For 5 or less songs my rate is $25 per hour. For 6 or more it's $22.5 per hour

Cheers

April 08, 2013, 03:41:33 PM
Looks nice enough.
However: a little tip!
Just make a list of all your gear, no pictures and no tables. A plain list works alot better.
Tables are also very buggy in my browser (Chrome) with text overlapping pictures and whatnot. Also..the pictures are way to small to even see what is going on =(
Have pictures of your studio on their own part of the site, and consider getting someone with a better camera over =)
Try getting a moody lightning set and don't use the flash on the camera. Looks way more professional that way :D

(this is all the view of someone who has been working freelance as a designer for a bit;)

• No avatar
April 13, 2013, 07:06:00 PM
Thanks for the insight :)
Time to update the web site.

April 13, 2013, 08:51:19 PM
Sorry if i sounded harsh, that was not my intent at all =)
Just trying to make teh interwebz good looking, one page at the time :D

(btw: love the war pony song. ballsy and in-your-face rock'n roll :D )