News:

Please begin sharing multitrack files as FLAC files. Read more here!

Author Topic: FIRST MIX FREE!! Mixing Engineer... Mastering Engineer... Ready To Work!  (Read 1107 times)

• No avatar
February 28, 2013, 05:36:40 AM
I am currently offering Mixing and Mastering services at very reasonable rates:

$50/Song for MIXING - Editing and Compiling, Reverb, Eq, Compression, composition, creative manipulation, anything called for towards creating atmosphere conducive to the emotion conveyed.

$25/Song for MASTERING - applying corrective and additive Eq, Parallel Compression, and Limiting to achieve balance and levels without sacrificing integrity, ultimately giving the Album a holistic feel.

Specializing in Hip-Hop and R&B, but have done other genres, including Country and Electronic.

Allow me to focus on all of the technical aspects of Mixing and Mastering, freeing you to focus on the creative side of making music. All of my work is guaranteed, payments made only after you are satisfied with the results. No obligations.

I offer generous discounts for both Mixing and Mastering as well as Full Albums, Mixtapes or Multiple Songs. Feel free to inquire with any questions, Please include what kind of work you are looking for and how many songs, so I may provide you with a Quote and Estimated Time of Completion.

You Can Contact Me By Email: MixedByTee@gmail.com