News:

Please begin sharing multitrack files as FLAC files. Read more here!

Author Topic: help us !!!  (Read 17103 times)

October 31, 2012, 10:21:18 PM

Is someone interested to work on it now ?

I think lots of people are. It's more a question of who would do the whole project. :-)

If I were in your position, I would out up all the tracks, then choose a winner. Do it as a contest, with a prize of mix credit or whatever you can come up with.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. During these fits of absolute unconsciousness, I drank - God only knows how often or how much. As a matter of course, my enemies referred the insanity to the drink, rather than the drink to the insanity.
          -- Edgar Allan Poe

November 01, 2012, 07:10:27 AM

Is someone interested to work on it now ?

I think lots of people are. It's more a question of who would do the whole project. :-)

If I were in your position, I would out up all the tracks, then choose a winner. Do it as a contest, with a prize of mix credit or whatever you can come up with.
I could also participate and mix few songs.
Upload the tracks and choose the mixes you like most.

November 01, 2012, 07:31:12 AM
ok,

so, for the heavy rock song, you can download all tracks here

http://dl.free.fr/dfAhcYU0Z

for information, all exported in 24 bits, 44.1 KHz.

All tracks are on 1 and the tempo is 150.

I think there's a big work for drums, you have to "grow up" the snare ! compressor ? eq ? reverb ? delay ?

I put another one, you can listen other songs on my soundcloud account  

One who chooses to mix it can ask me all questions (s)he want !

I forgot, for each song you mix, I wish I have two versions, one with the main voice (if ther's one of course !) and one instrumental with just the background vocals.. Thank you so much
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 07:34:22 AM by pierretitz »

November 01, 2012, 07:51:02 AM
I put many other songs on soundcloud, I'm interested to have your opinion and to know which you prefer !

I put the link of another song project too, which is on soundcloud. It is called "l'amitiƩ". It's not my favorite but it's interesting musically. 2 different musical universes.

The beginning of the song is disco and the second part, rock.

Why ? In fact, it's a duet between the two main characters, a girl and a boy, teenagers, who are "slightly" different. She's good student while he prefers tag walls... But the power of love...

That's why there two universe and there's many tracks ! I hope someone will be able to do something good with !

http://dl.free.fr/p5RCwhZfq

Good luck ! I'm still here if you need...

PS : sorry, I forgot to tell you,  this project was exported in 24 bits and 48 KHz !  the tempo is 138
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 09:36:34 AM by pierretitz »

November 01, 2012, 02:43:44 PM
no opinion ?

• No avatar
November 01, 2012, 09:30:42 PM
I downloaded the files and created a project. Really cool stuff! I will post my mix when finished :)

Best,
Laguna

November 01, 2012, 10:53:56 PM
Ok thank you so much !!! Which song ?

November 02, 2012, 10:08:04 AM
please Laguna, could you tell me where do you from ?

November 02, 2012, 11:26:51 AM
This is the first track you uploaded. "Charlot".
I had difficulties with the finish of the track. Didn't know how it should go so now there is a fade out after guitar solo ends.

November 02, 2012, 12:01:00 PM
GREAT !! GREAT !! GREAT !! I LOVE IT !!!

You have succeeded to boost the chorus, it's great !

I love the kick but I just have a small pb with the snare, I find it too dry,too short..  You can't boost it too ? I don't know how (reverb, delay, another compressor or eq adjusment ?). I find it seems to be a TR707.

So, I have to say I juste have listened it with headphone, my wife is sleepling :-), I will listen it on my NS80 monitors when she'll wake up !

the voice's handling, mainly with the backgrounds is top !

For the finish, I forgot to tell you.. You're right, I thought to a fade out, since 3'35, per example

thanks thanks thanks
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 12:05:41 PM by pierretitz »