News:

Please begin sharing multitrack files as FLAC files. Read more here!

Author Topic: help us !!!  (Read 16175 times)

October 31, 2012, 07:49:39 AM
hello to everyone
I am a music teacher in a college in North of France and with my colleague, who's french teacher, we wrote a comedy musical will be performed by students in June.

Almost all songs (14 !) are recorded and it only remains mixer.

This is where the problem. We need help!

Could someone spinning us a helping hand?

Unfortunately we do not have budget and ourselves, we spent hundreds of hours volunteering ...

I specify that we work in lens, an old mining town, in a very disadvantaged socially and culturally  collegeand it's a very nice project for children who have nothing.

If someone is interested to share a beautiful musical experience and human, it would be just great!

All songs were recorded with cubase 6.5 and a maudiofast track ultra and sometimes ufx too.

Very often instruments used are vst instruments but some real  like a clarinet, tuba, trumpet, accordion, electric guitar, bass, and soon an oboe and a string quartet, played by different colleagues.

Voices will be sing live and there is no voice except sometimes to mix some background vocals that will be on the soundtrack.

Styles range from  soft pop rock to almost heavy going bossa nova or disco and even electro!

So, if anyone is interested, well that would be great!

Soon I hope

Pierre

• No avatar
October 31, 2012, 09:09:11 AM
So this is supposed to be singback tracks to be used on a pa? In that case it needs special attention, since pa system have great big subs...

Maybe I could help you with some of it, but I really dubt I have the time to do all 14. It will be a coupple of weeks before I can get started. I´m a protools user, so virtual instruments needs to be bounced, and I need the tracks to start from bar 1. Scratch vocal tracks for reference while mixing would be good.

I´m not so far from you this week, attending a festival in Saint-Lô, Polyfollia. Doing live sound for one of the artists that are invited.

Feel free to send me a pm if interested.

October 31, 2012, 09:15:55 AM
Thank you for your reply !

sorry but what a pa ?

the sountracks will be played on a ARCS system sound from L acoustic, I suppose you know it, it's a great soundsystem !

For the bounce of the vst, no soucy, I will be send you the waves files with separate drum tracks, in 24 bits and 44.1 or 48 Khz, as you prefer !

I can post a link where I've uploaded the file on a server.

For the 14 songs, maybe other persons could help us...

Thank you so much anyway

Pierre

October 31, 2012, 11:26:26 AM
Could I suggest you put up an mp3 so people have clue what they are getting into!.

Cheers
Morten

Salvation Army
            bringing music to the people
                       since 1865

October 31, 2012, 11:53:04 AM
you're right,

I'm uploading the two first songs, the first one is a soft pop rock song and the second one is more heavy...

I put the link when it's finished

October 31, 2012, 12:12:18 PM
You can listen here on my soundcloud account

http://soundcloud.com/pierretitz

I'm waiting for your comments !

• No avatar
October 31, 2012, 01:35:54 PM
Hi, great Songs, I like them.

When do you neet the Songs? While being really busy right now, I would be looking forward to mix the Songs during the christmas holidays.

Best wishes,
Laguna

• No avatar
October 31, 2012, 02:13:54 PM
Nice songs!. Will you upload the original project too? For the Cubase users.  ;)

October 31, 2012, 02:57:23 PM
I wouldnt mind giving a song or 2 ago!.
So hit us up with some files! :)

Salvation Army
            bringing music to the people
                       since 1865

October 31, 2012, 06:16:23 PM
thank you to everyone !

ok, I'll put other songs just now

Is someone interested to work on it now ?