News:

Please begin sharing multitrack files as FLAC files. Read more here!

Author Topic: MixOff.org Launches!  (Read 2479 times)

February 12, 2011, 06:00:40 AM
This is a brand new forum dedicated to MixOffs, and furthering talent and education by making multitrack files readily available, and encouraging conversation and feedback. We're just getting started, so please help out by posting some tracks, even from old projects, etc!

• No avatar
February 19, 2011, 05:40:04 AM
This is a brand new forum dedicated to MixOffs, and furthering talent and education by making multitrack files readily available, and encouraging conversation and feedback. We're just getting started, so please help out by posting some tracks, even from old projects, etc!
This site is a fantastic idea.  I'm looking forward to mixing music of all genres.  I've learned a ton from mix-offs at other sites, and I truly believe that we can all learn from each other here.  I've also got some raw tracks I can post when I get the time.  Should be fun.  Thanks for starting this site!

• No avatar
February 19, 2011, 08:31:22 AM
Think the same. Great idea. You have all my support.  ;)

February 19, 2011, 06:40:33 PM
Thanks!

Working on a contest idea, to get some more interest from new folks.

Hope to see some more posts soon!

• No avatar
February 22, 2011, 06:42:22 PM
This site is a great idea! Good luck with it!  ;)

February 24, 2011, 10:56:44 PM
This site looks like a great idea, John! Thanks for getting it started. Most of my music is done for SongFight.org, but there's quite a bit of it, and more all the time, so I'll try to get some wavs up next time I record. I've been doing a fair bit of reading to try & improve my mixing, so I look forward to getting/giving some criticism.

February 26, 2011, 05:19:49 PM
Great idea, looking forward to spending time here!

Good Stuff!
Cubase V5 with Yamaha N12

February 27, 2011, 11:24:19 PM

Like the idea of a site devoted to mixing...I belong to a few music collaboration sites so I will probably be sending out some PM's with a link to this site so we can try and get more members.

8)

• No avatar
February 28, 2011, 06:59:00 PM
+1 Absolutely great job!

• No avatar
April 04, 2011, 03:01:48 PM
Great forum  - thanks for setting this up :-)
just found out about it from Sound on Sound website and i'm looking forward to getting involved!!