News:

Please begin sharing multitrack files as FLAC files. Read more here!

Author Topic: Telefunken Contest  (Read 10435 times)

November 12, 2011, 10:41:20 PM
The M80 is awesome on snare!, its the best snare mic ive heard yet!. And where I work we pretty much got it all!...

Salvation Army
            bringing music to the people
                       since 1865

• No avatar
November 12, 2011, 11:14:55 PM
The M80 is awesome on snare!, its the best snare mic ive heard yet!. And where I work we pretty much got it all!...

I´m sure it is!

November 12, 2011, 11:19:38 PM
Heh you shouldnt feel too bad if you dont get the copperhead! but win the M80 ;D

Salvation Army
                       since 1865

• No avatar
November 12, 2011, 11:30:21 PM
Heh you shouldnt feel too bad if you dont get the copperhead! but win the M80 ;D

Hehe. I don´t think i´ll win this one... I think I re-arranged the song a little bit too much for the bands liking. I cut it down with about 30 sek... :D

November 12, 2011, 11:35:50 PM
heh come dec. 2nd we all will be much more enlightened... or not!... :D

Salvation Army
                       since 1865

• No avatar
November 13, 2011, 01:21:03 AM
The real price to win is the Second price!, course thats the mix the band wants. And thats what we are all trying to do, make the band go WOW!!. And not getting our friends to win prices for us!.

Absolutely! That's the bit that cracks me up about this contest - that the band's choice is the second prize! Cynics will say that there's nothing new about that, but the fact it's so blatant here... Anyway, here's hoping we can bring at least one of the prizes home to mixoff.org!
Grid is good.

November 13, 2011, 05:59:35 AM
I haven't even started on a mix (been too busy with an album mixing project!) but I hope to get one done in time!

Good luck!

(And I agree that this sort of popularity contest isn't the best way to find the best mix, but it's a great way to get mixers to send their friends to the site! A blind vote would be best, but who's going to sort through all the entries to find their favorite?)

• No avatar
November 13, 2011, 10:08:30 PM
Getting tired of that song.. Trying to give all the mixes a listen...

• No avatar
November 13, 2011, 10:09:48 PM
I haven't even started on a mix (been too busy with an album mixing project!) but I hope to get one done in time!

Good luck!

(And I agree that this sort of popularity contest isn't the best way to find the best mix, but it's a great way to get mixers to send their friends to the site! A blind vote would be best, but who's going to sort through all the entries to find their favorite?)

The entry time is over, if it´s what you meen by "get one done in time".

November 14, 2011, 01:05:55 AM
Oops!

Well, good luck to everyone that got an entry in!