News:

Please begin sharing multitrack files as FLAC files. Read more here!

Author Topic: Telefunken Contest  (Read 9502 times)

November 12, 2011, 05:32:15 PM
LOL - no way, we blew everyone's cover here ;D

November 12, 2011, 05:51:05 PM
We are SO busted! :D

Salvation Army
            bringing music to the people
                       since 1865

• No avatar
November 12, 2011, 05:59:22 PM
and I thought the wikileaks guys were tough...
they've got nothing on you...

:):):)

November 12, 2011, 06:42:15 PM
LOL - no way, we blew everyone's cover here ;D

"BOOM"   

-Tad Donley
"You don't go to a record school to go to courses, you go to record school to record there!"
http://soundcloud.com/spede-1

November 12, 2011, 07:13:34 PM
We are gonna be extradited to gearslutz for a public lashing soon! :o  ;D

Salvation Army
                       since 1865

• No avatar
November 12, 2011, 08:53:40 PM
You guys crack me up .... but I do someone from here wins.

• No avatar
November 12, 2011, 08:58:18 PM
Hm, I´m not sure that I like how the competition works... The get people to the group and vote, you´ll have to invite your friends. Of course your friends are going to like your mix, which leads to the one who invites most people to vote, wins... Any thoughts about this?

November 12, 2011, 09:35:37 PM
but I do someone from here wins.

Dude! thats just wrong man, so wrong!..... ;D

Salvation Army
                       since 1865

November 12, 2011, 10:18:00 PM
Hm, I´m not sure that I like how the competition works... The get people to the group and vote, you´ll have to invite your friends. Of course your friends are going to like your mix, which leads to the one who invites most people to vote, wins... Any thoughts about this?

Its just a Publicity stunt, where they want to get the most exposure. By doing the least, and make us do the work for them!. And the kind of exposure they get is worth way more then the few microphones they are offering!... plus a very good look into what kind people at what level is out there, willing to do these kind of things. So they can market their products more effeciently.
The real price to win is the Second price!, course thats the mix the band wants. And thats what we are all trying to do, make the band go WOW!!. And not getting our friends to win prices for us!.

Salvation Army
                       since 1865

• No avatar
November 12, 2011, 10:35:25 PM

Its just a Publicity stunt, where they want to get the most exposure. By doing the least, and make us do the work for them!. And the kind of exposure they get is worth way more then the few microphones they are offering!... plus a very good look into what kind people at what level is out there, willing to do these kind of things. So they can market their products more effeciently.
The real price to win is the Second price!, course thats the mix the band wants. And thats what we are all trying to do, make the band go WOW!!. And not getting our friends to win prices for us!.

You´re probably right on... But I want the CU-29, not the M80! :D

Too bad that the prizes weren´t the other way around...