News:

Please begin sharing multitrack files as FLAC files. Read more here!

Author Topic: Casualty (Guitar,keys,lyrics,vocals,other) 100 bpm  (Read 6976 times)

June 06, 2011, 05:01:03 PM
Have been breaking this thing down in sections, the drums weren't doing it for me, beef'd up the gtars...now mind you this is not even a rough mix cause i'm still working with it and i won't do vocals until the music is roughly mixed.... :o

http://soundcloud.com/draves69/rough-test
Mix It!

June 08, 2011, 03:30:29 AM

Drums sound a bit off compared to the music Audio Monkey...I like the energy of it but something doesnt sound right.

June 08, 2011, 02:19:53 PM
It wasn't the drums it was actually the lead was a smidge off but I fixed that, good of you to notice, Thanx,

-Monkey
Mix It!

June 18, 2011, 06:49:19 PM

I can always redo lead guitar parts to looms drums (I didnt redo them yet)...I wouldnt mind other guitar players to join in as well...perhaps they can redo lead or even make it better than what it is now.

• No avatar
August 22, 2011, 09:02:28 AM
Hey guys, looks like this thread hasn't been touched for a while! How's the tracking going? Tried downloading the WAVs to see what I could add to the equation but links are down  ???

August 22, 2011, 09:42:49 AM
Sorry, didn't think there was any hope for the thread.

Reuploaded my drum stems.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22087900/Casualty.rar

August 23, 2011, 02:46:43 AM

Ive been adding some midi keyboard stuff to song...Im not sure what will stay and will not.

Willing to replace any of the parts I did with better ones if anyone has ideas for song and has better keyboard sounds or guitar sounds.

Im not sure what direction to take song...all depends on vocals I guess.

If you need an updated WAv file for tracking just ask and I will post...I may have to repost my stems however I wouldnt mind redoing the guitars first.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8412827/Casualty%20August%2020%20.mp3
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 02:48:36 AM by Vincent »

• No avatar
November 29, 2011, 09:51:24 AM
Hi there, just wanted to know if there is still interest in this collaboration as the last post was a few months ago. I am downloading the drums from loons last post and will get the guitars and bass etc later on. I am a guitarist and have a pretty decent home studio set up so I will have a crack if the interest is still there. I can do some playing as well as mixing production. Let me know if this one is still alive.

Tom

December 01, 2011, 08:46:04 AM
This is still alive

I have a couple of directions the song could go in.

was thinking an effervescence type of vocal may work...Girls Voice

--------

As the way song is now its almost sounding like it could be a video game song with no vocals (vietnam war type of thing)...maybe some cool lead guitar and stuff.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 08:48:39 AM by Vincent »

December 01, 2011, 08:24:24 PM
Think ya' mean Evanescence ;D

BTW first time listening to that keyboard part of yours Vincent.  Some parts are pretty cool.  Wouldn't mind those stems/midi whenever it's convenient.