News:

Please begin sharing multitrack files as FLAC files. Read more here!

Author Topic: Download the Tapatalk App to access Mixoff.org on Mobile devices  (Read 10477 times)

April 29, 2011, 08:44:22 PM
For those of you accessing Mixoff.org on iPhone, Android, Blackberry, iPad, etc, you can also use the Tapatalk app, available here:

http://www.tapatalk.com/mobile.php

Let me know if you have any issues, we'll try to keep things working as well as we can!

April 30, 2011, 02:50:39 PM
Hey John,

firstly its not a free app so I didn't want to download it just to see what its like. I use an Iphone 4 and I can quite comfortably view forum web pages without the need for the app (which is generic and not a mixoff.org app).

My problem is that when ever I change pages, forum threads or access any content, I get a pop up message telling me about the app. I can cancel the pop up message and so if it popped up when I first visited the site it wouldn't be a problem. The thing is that it appears all the time....which gets very annoying! 

Not sure if your able to change any settings at all so that the pop up is not as frequent?
Cubase V5 with Yamaha N12

April 30, 2011, 06:21:12 PM
I'll look into that, I can imagine that's annoying!

Thanks for the heads up!

April 30, 2011, 06:33:40 PM
From what I can find, you need to turn on 'allow cookies' in Safari, which should prevent it from popping up more than once a month.

I'm still looking for a way to turn the notifications off altogether, as I imagine most mobile users will find this thread.

May 02, 2011, 10:10:18 PM
Allowing cookies has fixed it, many thanks John.  ;D
Cubase V5 with Yamaha N12

May 02, 2011, 10:43:59 PM
Glad to hear that!

I looked for way to turn the notifications off, but as is the case with many 3rd party plug-ins, etc, it's not easy to do!

• No avatar
April 06, 2013, 12:14:33 PM
hi thanks for sharing information loving article your site good looking i like this.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 10:04:16 PM by JohnSuitcase »

October 31, 2013, 12:48:19 AM
Am I the only person having issues connecting to the forum via tapatalk over the past few days? It seems to just hang, and never connect.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. During these fits of absolute unconsciousness, I drank - God only knows how often or how much. As a matter of course, my enemies referred the insanity to the drink, rather than the drink to the insanity.
          -- Edgar Allan Poe

November 01, 2013, 02:59:08 PM
OK, I just applied the latest update, let me know if you are still having issues.

• No avatar
February 26, 2014, 04:03:25 PM
But is it free app?