News:

Please begin sharing multitrack files as FLAC files. Read more here!

Author Topic: New guy!  (Read 16161 times)

• No avatar
July 24, 2019, 01:33:29 AM
Hello fellow mix engineers! I am new to this site, I hope to meet some new people, learn new things, and get some great reviews on my mixes. I love this sites concept that recording engineers can post multies and people can download them, mix it, and show off their skills. Can't wait to post!

A little bit about me: I am from the USA, and I have been mixing for about three years now. I went to the Conservatory for Recording Arts and Sciences in Gilbert, AZ for my education, and I also have an AA in Music Business that I received from my local community college. I am currently working in the broadcast audio side of things mixing programs for TV. I would love to own my own studio one day and really get into mixing music, but for now broadcast audio pays the bills. I currently mix 'In the box' on my MacBook Pro, and typically mix using Pro Tool 12. I will sometimes use Logic Pro X for composing beats and mixing, but I generally prefer PT. I own dozens of Wave plugins, McDSP plugins, Plugin Alliance, and various other ones. I currently have to mix with my ATH M20x headphones because a high frequency driver went out on one of my M-Audio BX 5's, and I moved so I don't have the mixing space I used to have.

So I hope to be posting soon, and getting some good feedback from some of you!

Thank You!