News:

Please begin sharing multitrack files as FLAC files. Read more here!

Author Topic: Mixing and/or Mastering at an Affordable Price!!!  (Read 327 times)

January 10, 2017, 03:08:37 AM
Hey guys what's up? My name is Joseph. Music and audio engineering IS my passion. I am an artist and musician myself, so I understand how important it is for my work to sound down to the last detail, quality and all, and I am quite sure that you feel the same way. I am offering my high quality service (mixing and/or mastering ) at an affordable price for artists and musicians who share that same passion as I do. If that is you (which I'm quite sure that is) then you can contact me through e-mail. I check my e-mail several times daily and will respond earliest as possible. Thank you, and I look forward to working with such talented and passionate people.

E-mail: JAudiogomez@gmail.com

P.S. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Also, I only do singles or E.P. projects at the moment. You can also visit my soundcloud where I have a few songs uploaded to show some of my work I've recently done though I will be uploading more soon.

SoundCloud.com/Joseph-Gomez
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 08:32:39 AM by Caliboy8605 »
Audio is our passion!