News:

Please begin sharing multitrack files as FLAC files. Read more here!

Author Topic: I need a Quick MIX fast  (Read 785 times)

• No avatar
June 22, 2015, 10:10:21 PM
Hey Guys, sorry I'm very new to this site, forgive me for any errors on this....

I have 3 songs ready to be mix, the package is ready to be sent to you via email. Its hard rock genre. ( sounds like.... alter bridge, Killswitch Engage, Disturbed ) those are the influences.

Need a quick mix so i could use the songs as backing tracks and also if possible to upload on iTunes or any other social media.

I need this done by Saturday if possible. I know its not much time, but if it can be done, i would really appreciate it... as I'm new to this
could someone help me or direct me the right way....whom to contact??? if costs are involved and stuff...

thanks so much in advance.

Dave
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 10:13:09 PM by DMz »

• No avatar
June 27, 2015, 06:18:27 AM
Hey Dave,
If you are still looking for somebody to do the job
feel free to email me:

montenegro.da@gmail.com

so I can show you snippets of my work and talk rates.

June 30, 2015, 05:05:09 PM
Hey DMZ - I do happen to have some space in my schedule this week, so mixing 3 songs by Saturday should be able to be done.  If you'd like to discuss a little more, you can email me - nick@nickboothmusic.com
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. During these fits of absolute unconsciousness, I drank - God only knows how often or how much. As a matter of course, my enemies referred the insanity to the drink, rather than the drink to the insanity.
          -- Edgar Allan Poe