News:

Please begin sharing multitrack files as FLAC files. Read more here!

Author Topic: Mesa, AZ - Drum Recording Workshop - Nov, 1st 2014  (Read 1501 times)

October 20, 2014, 08:56:34 PM

My good friend and owner of Audioconfusion Recordings, Jalipaz Nelson, and I will be conducting a drum recording workshop on November 1st, at his studio in Mesa, AZ.

We'll be talking about setting up the drumkit, tuning, muting, etc, as well as choosing and placing mics. But the real unique aspect of this workshop is the interactive structure we've created.

We're planning to spend the bulk of the 4 hours we'll be together trying out different ideas and techniques, both yours and ours. It'll be a chance to brainstorm, experiment, and explore.

If you're interested in spending some time expanding your knowledge of recording, come join us! It'll be both fun and informative!

We're keeping the number of attendees limited, and the price low, too. Come check it out:

http://themysteriesofrecording.com/drum-recording-workshop/

October 21, 2014, 10:06:56 PM
Sounds great! I'm on the other side of the globe so I won't be able to participate, but I hope you have fun!  :P

October 21, 2014, 10:30:40 PM
Thanks!

It's the first time we've done this, hopefully it won't be the last!

John

October 23, 2014, 05:55:37 PM
We still have a few slots available, if you know anyone in the Phoenix area who might like to attend, please pass the info along, thanks!

• No avatar
October 25, 2014, 10:39:01 PM
Im on the other side of the globe aswell, you guys should videotape the whole thing and charge a few bucks for letting other download it. I know i would be happy to