News:

Please begin sharing multitrack files as FLAC files. Read more here!

Author Topic: Analog Mastering $5 for a short time only!  (Read 982 times)

July 29, 2014, 03:29:14 AM

July 29, 2014, 05:30:07 AM
Can I throw you $50 and keep the 10 songs for when I need them? Lol.

But seriously, I'm curious how this works out for you guys - it seems like going this route isn't going to keep the lights on.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. During these fits of absolute unconsciousness, I drank - God only knows how often or how much. As a matter of course, my enemies referred the insanity to the drink, rather than the drink to the insanity.
          -- Edgar Allan Poe

July 29, 2014, 11:01:02 AM
Hey crtjstr,

Its not about keeping the lights on it's about letting new customers try out services.

Fiverr requires you to send over the tracks as soon as your purchase making it easy to give this offer.

Just give it a go with a track and see what you think.

Thanks AM!

July 29, 2014, 04:45:11 PM
Oh, I understand the marketing end. It's the Groupon theory - not designed to increase revenue, but rather buying customers. Like I said, I'm curious to see how it works out for you, because I've been tempted to do things like that also.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. During these fits of absolute unconsciousness, I drank - God only knows how often or how much. As a matter of course, my enemies referred the insanity to the drink, rather than the drink to the insanity.
          -- Edgar Allan Poe

July 31, 2014, 08:54:01 PM
I think it really depends on the service its defiantly not something that will keep that lights on but I've had some very happy customs so far.

July 31, 2014, 08:55:03 PM
Good deal.  I'm glad it's working out for you.  Hopefully those happy customers become REPEAT customers. :)
          -- Edgar Allan Poe

September 03, 2014, 03:26:13 PM
You can see the reviews now.